Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Eating Healthy is a lifestyle not a pre summer rush...

So I've decided to break out the Nutri-Bullet and actually put it to use...daily. I've started making shakes daily for breakfast. I hate when I eat yet still feel hungry since I workout on a regular basis it has increased my metabolism and appetite. So I eat a smaller portion and supplement with a shake.



Since I've only begun I use basic ingredients including:
         a banana, celery, carrots, chopped kale and orange juice, I also add some ginger.

This is a simple mixture and includes things that most people have around their house (except maybe the kale). I plan on making a trip to a health food store in the next few days to get some new add-ins such as: avocado, pomegranate, kiwi, spinach, blueberries, pineapples, etc.

It hasn't been costly at all because if you buy the whole fruit/vegetable without it being already cut/chopped, etc it's cheaper. Anyway I don't own a scale (for me it's more about how I feel) so I can't tell you if I've lost any weight but I can definitely tell you I feel awesome! A lot less sluggish in the mornings and that in itself is a win for me. Anyway I'll keep you posted on my progress and share some recipes I try in the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment